Software Engineer needed for the #1 High-Security Locks Manufacturer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: James Thai
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 – $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are the #1 high-security locks manufacturer in Nicholasville, Kentucky! Our company was founded in the mid-1860s and has developed security locks for the government and commercial sectors. You work in a team of 12 Engineers to design and develop software features for new and existing digital security products. Due to the growing demands of our services, we are hiring for a talented Software Engineer to join our diverse team!
Title: Software Engineer
Location: Nicholasville, Kentucky | This role will be on-site for 6 months and then move to 100% REMOTE.
Salary: $80,000 – $120,000
Requirements: 1-10 years of software engineering experience
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary: $80,000 – $120,000
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- Full SDLC of new and existing software applications
- Work with departments to develop new state-of-the-art software roadmaps for our locks
- Develop new software designs and/or enhancements to new and existing products
- Write functional specifications and technical design documents
- Develop and conduct tests of software applications
- Provide support and continuous improvement for current software applications
What you need for the role:
- 1-10 year of software engineering experience
- Experience building software and deploying it in a cloud environment
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Technologies: C/C++ or Java or C#/.NET (Pick your favorite and OWN IT!)
- Experience with SQL or MS SQL
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.