Role: Software Engineer(ON SITE)
Location: Reston VA
Our client is at the forefront of research and development to improve patient care. Their work is to improve all aspects of health care, from efficiency to cancer research. This is a non-profit that works with clinicians, industry, researchers, and government, putting people above profit.
Radiologists are leaders in imaging informatics and in applying technological advances to practical medical use. We collaborate with radiology professionals, industry leaders, government agencies, patients, and other stakeholders to facilitate the development and implementation of innovative healthcare software solutions, including artificial intelligence (AI) applications that will help radiology professionals improve medical care. We guide the industry on the problems to solve and provide services to ensure these algorithms are safe, effective, and integrated into clinical workflows.
If you are a software engineer with a passion for improving healthcare for the world, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a self-motivated, creative, and technically curious individual with professional experience with Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Work in an agile project team and across cross-functional teams to develop, test, and support different applications.
- Develops and implements applications using the standardized tech stack
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders, other team members to articulate problems and develop accurate content.
- Develops test plan and test script; conducts unit testing and system testing. Provides wireframes design, when required
- 3+ years of related technical development experience required
- Hands-on experience with .NET Core 2.0 or above, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Typescript, Angular 2 or above
- Hands-on experience with both SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Hands-on experience with .NET unit testing
- Cross-platform development and deployment experience
- Familiar with microservice architectures both server and serverless
- Experience with authentication / authorization standards like OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS / Azure cloud providers
- Familiarity with informatics standards such as DICOM / HL7 / FHI
FLSA & EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FLSA EXEMPT AND FULL-TIME POSITION
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans