Software Engineer C# .NET Development Web API Developers Test UAT Microsoft Tech Stack Application Support
Join my client's development team as a Skilled Software Engineer!
I am looking for a talented professional with commercial experience in C#/C++ development for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity at a leading higher education centre in Liverpool city centre. The Ideal candidate is passionate about technology and eager to create innovative solutions.
- Integrating and automating 3rd-party and in-house solutions for seamless IT infrastructure
- Developing, maintaining, and delivering systems for automated user lifecycle management across university platforms
- Creating custom software to improve user experience (e.g. personalised web environment)
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of the university's IT infrastructure and enhancing the user experience.
- Expertise working with C#/C++ development within a UK commercial environment
- Open to working 3 days/week in Liverpool city centre
- Eligible to work in UK
This is a chance to join a dynamic team and work on exciting projects. If you have a strong work ethic and a desire to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
Salary & Package:
- Salary Banding Grade 7
- Annual leave: allowance of 30 days (for grade 3-7 staff and Executive Leadership Team) and 35 days (for grades 8 and above) plus 8 public holidays.
- Pension: access to a generous defined benefit pension scheme.
- Travel: various interest free travel loans for annual season tickets and cycle to work scheme.
- Flexible working: maintain a healthy balance between work and home life with opportunities to work flexibly – including flexi time and job sharing where possible.
- Health and wellbeing: we offer a wide range of wellbeing support including Employee Assistance Programme, mental health support, annual voluntary dental plan and on-site gym facilities.
- Professional development: My client is committed to the support and development of its staff. It encourages individuals and teams to embrace opportunities for skill development, self-improvement and knowledge enhancement to reach their potential and meet their career ambitions. As part of this commitment, we offer a wide range of engaging and impactful training and development opportunities as well as the chance to take part in special projects/cross-university work and embark upon one-to-one coaching and mentoring.
Take the next step in your software engineering career and send through your up to date CV!