We at HTC are looking for Software Engineer at Dearborn, Mi location. Your profile seems to have all the skills listed and you are a good match. Do reply with your updated resume and the desired rate if you are available and interested.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
ROLE Operations Analytics (OA) is a product group that develops on-premises analytic solutions. This Software Engineer position is ideal for the technically oriented individual who has experience designing, building, deploying and supporting cloud applications and is interested in working with a portfolio of strategic analytic solutions. In this role, you will collaborate with multiple organizations (Business Customers, Product Owners, Data Tech, IT) to convert business goals into analytic solutions. This role will work in small, cross functional teams and embrace lean and agile practices, software best practices, software quality scanning, automated testing, and CI/CD.
Position Duties / Responsibilities:
The Software Engineer will work on a Balanced Product Team and collaborate with the Product Manager, Product Designer and other Software Engineers to deliver analytic solutions. The Software Engineer will be responsible for the development and ongoing support/maintenance of the analytic solutions.
- PRODUCT AND REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT: Participate in and/or lead development of requirements, features, user stories, use cases, and test cases. Participate in stand-up operations meetings.
- AUTHOR: Process and Design Documents.
- DESIGN/DEVELOP/TEST/DEPLOY: Work with the Business Customer, Product Owner, Architects, Product Designer, Software Engineers and Security Controls Champion on solution design, development and deployment.
- OPERATIONS: Generate Metrics, Perform User Access Authorization, Perform Password Maintenance, Perform SharePoint Administration.
- INCIDENT, PROBLEM AND CHANGE/SERVICE REQUESTS: Participate and/or lead incident, problem, change and service request related activities. Includes root cause analysis (RCA). Includes proactive problem management / defect prevention activities.
- Use ITConnect (BMC) and Webex Team Daily.
- Data and Data Manipulation – SQL data manipulation (Relational and NoSQL) Products (relational) including SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle – Products (big data) including Hadoop / Hive / Spark.
- Build tools – GitHub – Build Tools like Jenkins, GRADLE.
- Platforms – Deploy to cloud platforms including Pivotal Cloud Foundary (PCF) – Docker/Kubernetes including OpenShift and opensource Kubernetes.
- Data and Data Manipulation Products (streaming) including Kafka and MQTT.
- SW Development Concepts – Practiced eXtreme Programming (XP) disciplines including paired programming, test first / Test Driven Development (TDD) – Python SW Development, Python, Conda packages, PIP packages.
- Personal and Professional – Self-directed able to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems – Critical Thinking – Strong Root Cause Analysis – Identify areas of improvement (process, performance, communication, etc.) and work with the teams to identify solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Strong analytical and problem-solving skill – Ability to multitask and manage changing priorities – Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Software Development – Alteryx – CPLEX.
- Minimum 2-5 years professional experience in software development.
- GCP, Python SW development.
- Bachelor's degree w/ technical concentration or comparable.
- Graduate level degree with technical concentration.
- Technical certifications.