Software Engineer needed for well funded 10+ year old information security company! Great pay and Benefits
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mike Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 – $175,000 per year
A bit about us:
Founded nearly 15 years ago, our solutions combine the power of technology and 24/7/365 security expertise to give organizations the visibility and coverage they require to make their cybersecurity program more effective. Hundreds of Fortune 1000 organizations trust our solutions to operationalize security investments to focus teams on the right problems, close visibility and capability gaps to proactively manage risk and accelerate initiatives for the business.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
Location: Tampa, FL or Salt Lake City, UT
We are seeking a passionate Software Engineer who has a proven track record of solving complex problems and being at the forefront of innovation! Working with us will allow you to write code and manipulate data in ways that have never been done before, driving automation of threat detection and response for one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
- Research and develop creative solutions across a wide range of cutting-edge technologies
- Proactively automate and improve all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Create REST API’s and integrations between various products
- Manage the continuous integration and deployment processes
- Perform code reviews to ensure consistent improvement
- Provide support to other team members
Should know some of the following
- Python, JS, React, Angular, Java, C#
- MySQL, Elastic Search, Kafka, Apache Spark
- Kibana, Athena/Presto/BigTable, Angular
- Logstash, Hadoop/hive, Tensorflow
- AWS, GCP, or Azure
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.