Help build our new SaaS platform!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Andrew Duong
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $115,000 – $140,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a startup with launched molecular sequencing products and new developments on the way! We are looking to expand our team! We are seeking individuals who are humble in nature and ambitious in their pursuit to make an impact. We care as much about the chemistry of our assays as we do our team and strive to build a culture of support. If you are interested in working with a great group working on cutting-edge NGS & Automation products we would love your application!
Why join us?
We provide full medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to unlimited flexible time off. We have a host of onsite amenities that include regular lunch and stocked snacks, in addition, we have stock options so you'll have a piece of the pie! We have advancement opportunities as well to grow your career as we grow too!
- Develop highly performant and highly scalable backend services and data stores, specifically with
regards to reporting and dashboards, alerts and notifications, as well as inventory management
- Suggest, assess and translate system requirements into implementation designs and data
- Utilize new technologies and tools, as needed, while helping to build a cohesive system.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage, effective performance and load tests, timely resolution of
issues, and other actions to assure delivery of quality software.
Required Skills And Experience
- BS in Computer Sciences
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant software engineering position
- In-depth experience building software using Java/Spring technologies
- Experience building, optimizing, and scaling distributed analytical systems that handle large
amounts of data
- Experience utilizing Relational databases, ORM concepts, as well as NoSQL data stores
- Proficient with API design and understanding of Microservices
- Comfortable with Linux environments
Nice to have
- Experience building or using LIMS or related software
- Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning
- Exposure to genomics or bioinformatics
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.