Do you want to shape the next generation of smartphone and tablet solutions, extracting the maximum performance and power efficiency from the latest process and packaging technologies? In the Central Technology Group, we have a diverse set of engineers covering all aspects of SoC system architecture.
You have the opportunity to make high-impact changes daily by solving challenging technical problems in next generation smartphone and tablet form factor devices. You will take on challenging development work to help kickstart projects, run complex proof-of-concepts, and be a technical leader from the front.
- Engage with engineering leadership and product planning teams to develop technology roadmap.
- Translate technology requirements into platform architecture, encompassing hardware, software, tools and other components.
- Work proactively across Arm’s architecture and core technology teams to ensure a roadmap of architecture platforms and technology feature development supporting the needs of smartphones and large-screen compute SoCs.
- Evaluate architecture proposals, internal and external IP features and provide influential and inspirational leadership across hardware, software, and platform groups to align all parties to a common vision of architecture & technology development.
- Represent Arm with high technical credibility in customer meetings, appropriately incorporating feedback.
- Create high level architecture specifications as required to enable engineering teams to design and verify platforms addressing Client market segments including smartphones, large-screen compute and embedded/home devices.
- Design experiments and analyses to answer architectural questions, and invent, develop, or drive the development of simulators, models, profilers, and other methods and tools as necessary to execute the analyses.
- Communicate results and technical concepts clearly and credibly across audiences ranging from individual hardware or software development engineers to architecture community peers, and to high level technology and business leadership.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in EE/ECE/CE/CS or related field required.
- Proven track record with smartphone/tablet SoC Architecture or significant related work experience
- Deep technical background and credibility
- Proven ability to drive progress in an ambiguous environment
- Collaborative and influential across organisations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines
‘Nice To Have’ Skills and Experience:
- Masters or PhD desirable.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and very hardworking professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
We are offering a hybrid approach to home and office working to provide an adaptable experience for all employees. We expect some working time to be spent in office, to promote a strong collaborative environment with good team integration but are accommodating to different home working requirements.
On top of this, we offer an excellent benefits package including salary, competitive bonus, RSUs and healthcare support!