Passion for Semiconductor Systems and Software Engineering, Take a Closer LOOK!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jenner Wiggins
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 – $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a privately owned Semiconductor company that is a world leader in non-destructive optical probing for semiconductor failure analysis. Our tools combine advanced laser scanning (LSM) and photon emission (PEM) techniques with state of art optical resolution.
Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Team oriented environment
- Vision, Dental, Health
- Quarterly Bonus structure
As our Software Engineer you will be working with automated hardware systems. You will be working on Software Systems that control Hardware for Semiconductor Failure Analysis Systems.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Machine/Motion control,
- Interfacing 3rd party framegrabbers and Digitizer
- Image processing and visualization.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create high quality semiconductor Failure Analysis tools by solving control equipment problems with mastery of Software Engineering skills.
- Develop and test software on Microsoft Windows Environment to control the operation of automated microscope and scanning systems. This includes the motion control for translation stages and various other position encoded hardware assemblies.
- Your duties also involve design and implementation of software for acquiring images from framegrabber data and camera systems; software for camera control and manipulation of such images including the various image processing functions; developing a user-friendly GUI for microscope based systems.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3+ Years of Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Work experience in using Visual Studio, mainly implementing the code in C# & C++ language to develop/debug Windows desktop application.
- Knowledge and experience of WPF and MVVM is desirable.
- Knowledge of real-time and multi-threading applications in PC controlled automated instruments.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.