A well-established and award-winning technology company have an immediate requirement for an experienced Software Engineer / Developer to join their R&D department.
Key Skills: Software Engineer, Software Developer, C, ARM, PowerPC, x86, C++, C# or Java.
Location: Home bassed with a monthly trip to Lymington, Southampton SO41 9AU
Salary: Circa 45,000 – 65,000 + excellent benefits
This exciting opportunity will give you the chance to shape and develop new leading-edge software.
You will be using your software engineering and analysis skills to deliver all aspects of a project's life cycle, in conjunction with our existing dynamic engineers. You will be contributing straight away with a high impact role, joining one of our development teams and helping to meet primary goals. You will get to experience development for multiple platforms including ARM, PowerPC and x86, developing for both embedded solutions and applications.
This is a home bassed role and you will need to travel to Southampton once a month only.
As a software engineer your duties will include:
- Working within a team to develop peer-reviewed code to a high standard.
- Help to maintain our existing product portfolio.
- With a team, plan work to be carried out during a sprint period.
- Any other activities that might be reasonably expected for you to carry out.
- Excellent English and strong communication skills.
- Relevant degree such as Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering / Electronics / Networking (2:1 or higher)
- Experience in programming in one of the following: C, C++, C# or Java.
Experience of a Linux operating system.
UI development experience.
Please click 'apply now' for more details