Rapidly growing energy company looking for Software Developer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lora Avdjiev
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 – $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
This technology-focused platform improves the manner in which oil and gas properties are bought, sold, and leased by integrating nationwide well data, production data, analytics and alerts.
With our all-encompassing platform you can list, evaluate, and fully transact a deal with never before seen efficiency allowing for reduced acquisition time and better deal exposure.
Why join us?
- Develop code for a modern containerized microservices framework
- Work with a team of engineers who know how to solve hard problems
- Leverage Amazon Web Services to build scalable data infrastructure
- Design and build data services for consumption by clients and other services
- 3 or more years of experience in software/system development
- 1 or more years of experience working with data technologies
- Python or equivalent language experience
- Familiarity with AWS services such as DynamoDB, SQS, S3
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Interest In:
- Using Python to quickly build scalable solutions
- Building microservices
- Google's protobuf and grpc libraries
- Scaling systems on AWS
- Pair programming
- Experience with:
- Working on a cross functional team
- Amazon Web Services – DynamoDB, SQS, SNS
- DevOps best practices – Jenkins
- Debugging data pipeline issues
- Comfortable with:
- Interaction with analysts to help drive big data analytics
- Agile development
- Continuous Integration environments
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.