Lead Software Engineer – Mobile
A Lead Software Engineer is required to join one of the leading web and mobile development agencies that are passionate about producing a high-quality standard.
As a Lead Software designer, you will be a committed and driven programmer who is passionate about producing results and is also ready to adapt to a new challenge and is keen to always learn new skills along the way.
Lead Software Engineer Package
- Up to 70,000 Per Year (Depending on Experience)
- Hybrid Work (1-2 days in the office)
- 25 Days Holiday per year Plus Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus & Pay Review
- Regular team Social Events
- Other benefits to be discussed
Lead Software Engineer Role
- Complying with Google and Apples rules, managing certificates and keystores. You will be setting up app profiles from scratch.
- Will lead the Unpacking of client requirements and be a key decision maker on what the best cause of action is for the project.
- You will lead the less experienced software programmers and software developers, offering guidance through discussions of best practices, providing practical advice and code reviews
- Contributing to the technical strategy and approach of the business.
Lead Software Engineer Requirements
- Web/ Mobile application architecture and design.
- Git and development workflow knowledge.
- Experience in releasing to the Testing platforms (TestFlight, EAS or similar) or App Stores
- Familiar with Unit testing, using @testing-libray/react-native
- Previously done native app development useful (e.g Android Studio, Xcode, C++, Swift or Java)
- Happy to travel to the office 1/2 times a Quarter (South Coast or Wales)
If you are interested in this role then please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!