Our client is a leading name in cyber defence, aiding Governments, Nations and Societies to defend themselves from an ever-evolving world of cybercrime. They are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join their rapidly growing team in building systems which support the core mission capabilities of National Security Customers.
If successful, the Software Engineer will be responsible for working as part of empowered, autonomous DevOps teams with regular contact with end-users to flexibly and efficiently understand, design, develop, deploy and maintain applications and services. You'll be encouraged to identify new ways of solving problems and get to work in a range of different teams across our client organisations
An ideal Software Engineer would have the following experience:
- Utilising CI/CD tools, such as Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.
- Continual testing of code using Automated Testing Frameworks
- Salary up to £70000 based on experience
- Car allowance of up to £6,000 (can be taken as cash)
- Performance based bonus of up to 11%
- Additional benefits
If you are interested in the Software Engineer role apply now, or if you have any further questions contact James Owens at Anson McCade for additional details.