C++ developer – LLVM Compiler
Have you ever dreamed of contributing to 'Defining the Future of Computing?'
Do you like to work in an inclusive environment, with an empowered team?
Are you an innovative software engineer who wants to tackle complex problems?
If your answer is YES to all 3 questions above, we want to hear from you!
The Arm Compiler team is a group of outstanding toolchain engineers, whose mission is to enable partners and the LLVM community to build efficient, safe and secure software for the latest Arm IP by providing reliable, easy-to-use toolchains.
We are in an exciting growth phase, redesigning our product architecture to allow easier collaboration with the open source ecosystem and looking for top-notch software engineers to help in this!
By joining us, you will be part of one of the four self-organising Crews, working on compiler-, linker- and library features, providing support to the newest Arm architecture 'the future is built on'.
You will have the chance to work with phenomenal colleagues across the globe within Arm, but also contributing to the upstream LLVM project.
Required Skills and Experience:
– C/C++ development experience in systems programming environment
– Experience in the full software development lifecycle (designing, developing, testing, delivering, and maintaining production-quality software), in a commercial environment
– Interest in- and basic knowledge of compilers
‘Nice To Have’ Skills and Experience:
– Experience in contributing to an open-source project and working with an open-source community
– Knowledge of scripting languages, for example Python.
– Familiarity with Secure Development Lifecycle is a strong plus.
On top of the already compelling Life at arm, we are famous of our team culture – including Friday focus times, regular career conversations, remarkable diversity-, equity- and inclusion approach and continuous improvement mentality.