Java Software Engineer
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Sullivan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 – $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a mid-sized 600 person R & D company in Gaithersburg, MD focused on building cutting edge software and technology products for the Life Sciences Space. If you're interested in joining a fun fast paced work environment where hard work and creativity are awarded apply today!!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- 10% Bonus
- 4% Match on the 401K
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Excellent Healthcare and generous PTO
- Pet insurance
- Innovative culture
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Company contribution to fitness club membership
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Previous experience designing and developing complex applications with Java/J2EE
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Full-stack software engineering experience
- Ability to collaborate and work well on a team with multiple developers, architects, and designers
- Report to the VP of Development in a highly visible role
You will be working on a mid-sized team of Software Engineers, designing and developing highly complex Java Web Applications. You will be reporting to the VP of Application Development in a highly visible role within the organization. You will be working on front-end, middle tier, and back-end development in a collaborative environment. Java/J2EE, Java FX, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.