Description Title: Software Engineer (1.5-3 years of software dev. exp., 1 year of SQL Server Dev. exp., 1 year with Git) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Description & Requirements
Our client delivers technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Their best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. They can’t do it without you.
The primary focus of this position is to provide a developer’s perspective on operational issues. Code review skills and a willingness to improve source control, CICD processes are preferred. Under moderate supervision this candidate participates in the technical support and source control migration of existing software and database systems. The candidate will participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, and implementation.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates. Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation. Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need To Have
- Minimum of 18 months to three years of technical experience in software development or related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 1 year development experience with SQL Server
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Git.
What Would Be Nice For You To Have
- 6 months of experience with Red Gate SQL Change Automation preferred.
- 3 months of experience with Octopus Deploy preferred.
- 3 months of experience with ElasticSearch preferred.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with our mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.