This role presents an opportunity to contribute to ground breaking Machine Learning technology. You will help build the software that enables development of deep learning applications in smart devices, home automation, self-driving cars and many other areas.
About the role
You will be working on developing tooling to help Arm's partners and customers at getting the best performance out of Arm's hardware designs and improving ML workloads to perform efficiently on Arm Ethos hardware.
You will collaborate with other teams in the Machine Learning Group to deliver a software platform enabling our partners to develop their next generation applications. You will play an active role in the execution of our ambitious new strategy towards a line of products aimed at making the life of Machine Learning developers easier.
Your contribution will be crucial in delivering high quality products to Arm partners: from crafting features to releasing the whole products, you'll be responsible for the whole lifecycle of the project, shaping every stage of the development process.
Skills and Experience
You should be able to demonstrate all of the following:
- Strong programming expertise
- Genuine passion for software development and quality
- Able to lead others' work on large or more sophisticated tasks
Ideally, you also have strong skills or experience with some of:
- Python programming
- Linux, Bash and Docker
- Machine Learning workflows
Are you excited by this challenge or do you have the attitude and skills to forge new technology in a ground breaking domain? If so, come talk to us, we'd love to hear from you.
Remember, whenever computing happens, Arm is there. You truly will have a chance to leave your mark on the future of Machine Learning, and what empowers it.
Arm Core Beliefs
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual has the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is essential, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength – widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and be responsible for your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be your brilliant self, be quirky not egocentric, recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is full of diverse, dedicated, creative and hard-working engineers. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we support our people to share their contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.