This role presents an opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking Machine Learning technology!
You will help build the software that enables development of deep learning applications in smart cities, home automation, self-driving cars and many other areas.
About the role
You will be working on neural network model optimisation and conditioning tools aimed at getting the best performance out of Arm's hardware designs. You'll adapt and improve upon new technology developed within Arm to compress, quantise, and prune neural networks in order to meet the tightest performance and accuracy targets required by industry.
You will collaborate with other teams in the Machine Learning Group to deliver a software platform enabling our partners to develop their next generation applications.
Your contributions will build upon the rich open source ecosystem of machine learning software. As a part of our overall open source community you will act as an ambassador for Arm in upstream projects.
Skills and Experience
You should be able to demonstrate all of the following:
- Strong programming expertise
- Real passion for software development
- Able to lead others' work on large or more sophisticated tasks
Ideally, you also have strong skills or experience with some of:
- Applying or implementing deep learning techniques
- Python or C++ programming
- Collaborating on open source software
Are you excited by this challenge? Do you have the attitude and skills to forge new technology in a ground breaking domain? If so, come talk to us, we'd love to hear from you.
Arm Core Beliefs
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual has the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is essential, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength – widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and be responsible for your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be your brilliant self, be quirky not egocentric, recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is full of diverse, dedicated, creative and hard-working engineers. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we support our people to share their contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.