Title: Senior SQL Developer/Data Engineer
Locations – NJ, NY Metro, RI, MA, CT (Hybrid/3 days onsite)
Duration: 6 months contract with a probable extension
Our client is a large retail bank seeking a Senior SQL Developer/Data Enginner to support the migration of data on-prem data storage to a cloud environment.
- Migrate in-house developed SQL Server based ETL pipelines to cloud based infrastructure built using AWS EMR/Hive.
- Work with Zaloni, a third-party software vendor, to build AWS based data lake infrastructure using data-ops platform Zaloni Arena.
- Migrate and load Fiserv customer, deposits and loans related data to S3 delta lake for consumption by MDM platform.
- Develop reusable workflows to aid faster migration of new data sets.
- Strong SQL experience 5+ years
- Financial Services
- AWS/Azure experience
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at – www.consultnet.com