Interquest are working with a leading non-profit financial services organisation based in Crawley who are currently seeking a Senior Solution Architect to join their growing teams. This person will provide strategic focused IT direction and design principles to ensure the alignment of business and technology objectives. Reporting into the Head of Architecture and Design, this person will develop technical solutions architectures and propose end-to-end solutions, reviewing ongoing designs of change programmes to resolve issues and identify strategic opportunities during delivery. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a financial services environment.
- Shape the architecture of the organisation based on strategic business and technology operating models.
- Develop principles, strategies, frameworks and roadmaps.
- Liase with Business Architects, Analysts, Engineers and technology experts to develop design standards, and discover system functional capacity and constraints.
- Produce models for artifacts, principles, frameworks and strategy.
- Lead capability development from conception to deployment.
- Model the organisation's baseline architecture.
- Provide technical guidance and support.
- Experience as a Lead Developer, Network Infrastructure Manager of Business Intelligence SME.
- Understanding of IT tools based on Microsoft platform.
- Ideally have knowledge of Service and EA frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, ITIL)
Collaborative and friendly culture, great internal progression opportunities and hybrid flexible working, apply today to avoid disappointment!