Crimson Tide mpro Limited has an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Solutions Architect to join our team based in Tunbridge Wells. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of between 55,000- 65,000 per annum plus benefits depending, on experience.
This role is hybrid, with two to three days based in the office per week.
Hours: Monday – Friday
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: Generous holiday allowance, medical insurance, enhanced optical and dental care, pension scheme, Perkbox, cycle scheme and other in office treats.
Salary: 55,000- 65,000 per annum
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will report to the Head of Implementation. You will be responsible for leading and managing projects as well as designing and delivering the technical architecture for our cloud-based SaaS solution.
Your responsibilities as our Senior Solutions Architect:
- Devise and evolve cloud-based scalable multi-tenancy architectures.
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Create and review architecture and solution design artifacts.
- Manage, mentor, and support junior architects
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards, and leading practices.
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate Risks, Issues and Decisions throughout full life cycle.
- Consideration of the art of the possible, comparing various architectural options based on feasibility and impact, and proposing actionable plans.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Work with and advise the Head of Implementation on how to continually improve environments, process, code quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Work with the Customer Success Department to ensure a contiguous approach to quality and availability.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
What makes you our ideal Senior Solutions Architect:
- Practical experience in software product consulting and technical support for software applications.
- Leadership skills be able to inspire others and persuade.
- Excellent technical architecture skills, enabling the creation of future-proof, complex global solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to rapidly gain knowledge of the organisational structure of the firm to facilitate work with groups outside of the immediate Implementation team.
- Knowledge and experience in IT methodologies and life cycles that will be used.
- Familiar with solution implementation/management, service/operations management, etc.
- Maintains close awareness of new and emerging technologies and their potential application for service offerings and products.
- Delivery of enterprise technical architecture design.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Experience using Jira, Confluence or similar tools for software development, support tickets and documentation.
- Understanding of Agile processes and methodologies.
- Intermediate Knowledge of SQL including previous experience writing Stored procedures.
Who We Are?
Crimson Tide plc is an AIM listed company providing a highly configurable field service management software platform for business on a subscription basis, that enable substantial productivity gains to be achieved by users.
The Company's values apply to all employees and can be summarised under the following headings:
Partnership – We value customers and suppliers who treat us as equals. We will give our very best efforts to these organisations
Dynamism – We embrace technology and change. We seek to always grow our knowledge for the benefit of ourselves and our partners
Teamwork – we seek a happy, motivated team who enjoy being part of the Crimson Tide family – a team that serves our customers with integrity and skill, always.
Crimson Tide is an equal opportunities employer, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.