Are you a Software Engineer interested in working on cutting edge technology used nationwide in the hospitality industry? Are you looking for a partial remote work job? Then check out this role!
HumCap is recruiting on behalf of a Dallas based tech company looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer – Web Applications with a highly competent and motivated individual that shares our passion for market differentiation and excellence. This role requires a service-oriented mentality, sense of ownership, focus on delivering projects on time, performing development and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
- Develop cloud hosted web applications and services for both internal and external audiences
- Create object-oriented design documentation that supports feature requirements
- Work with our QA team to ensure a smooth handoff for testing and provide support during the testing process
- Conduct performance tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Identify and incorporate industry standard UI and design patterns and methodologies
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application development best practices within our organization Work with Scrum and Agile development processes
- Rapidly learn and evaluate emerging cloud development technologies.
- 6-10 years’ minimum overall experience with 4+ years hands-on experience with full-stack web development using .NET in an enterprise environment.
- University degree in software engineering or computer science
- Software development lifecycle experience and best practices (source control, multiple environments, code migration, source control, unit testing)
- Must have proven track record of evaluating, bug fixing and enhancing web, API and Windows Service, console-based applications
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, and continuous integration
- Strong OOA/D skillset
- Familiarity with various versions of .NET frameworks and .NET core.
- Experience using source control systems like VSTS or GIT
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability, including the ability to research and trouble-shoot application issues
- Experience with ReactJS, AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and JSON
- Exposure to Progressive Web Applications a big plus
- Experience with cloud development patterns and architecture
- Experience with Sitecore development
- Partial remote/flexible work options
- Medical, dental, and vision care
- Bonus structure
- 401K matching program