Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
- Design, implement, and improve the server, server-side applications and databases that, when combined with front-end apps, help create a functional and seamless experience for the end-user
- Proven ability to produce secure, scalable and reliable solutions for high availability systems and services
- Compile and analyze data, processes and code to troubleshoot, scale, mature and improve current back-end applications and processes
- Provide clear and documented interfaces that are easy to consume for front end developers
- Collaborate with developers and other team members to establish objectives and design a more functional, cohesive code and platform
- Develop ideas for new programs, products or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Mentor and grow junior engineers as necessary
- 6+ years working as a Developer or a combination of education and experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Fluency in NodeJS, Rest APIs and TDD
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools
- Focus on efficiency and process improvement
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or with a team
- Software Skills: Backend development, NodeJs, database knowledge, Api Rest, Mongodb, Ngnix, Docker, and more
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
U.S. employees and contractors, and International workers with travel to the U.S. must have a willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination prior to start date. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
U.S. employees and contractors, and International workers with travel to the U.S. must have a willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination prior to start date. All strongly held beliefs, religious, medical, and other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.