Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Work with an international team in enterprise product development, delivery and enterprise integration vision
- Support day to day operations in existing Salesforce user base and applications
- Engage and collaborate with team to align with major technology strategies and ensure Salesforce capabilities are optimized for reuse
- Work both independently and in collaboration with other team members in new development, troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Design architectural reference materials, design patterns, best practices and product roadmaps to be published in reference repository
- Perform technical and functional assessments on previously built capabilities
- Take part in war-room situations as necessary
- Drive incident resolution and meet customer SLA’s with internal & external partners
- Utilize acquired knowledge of Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud preferred) and strategic thought to analyze current business processes, suggest improvements, and participate in the implementation of new functionality
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer certification
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience with Salesforce
- Experience working on Agile project teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- 2+ years of architecture and implementation experience
- Experience working on a support team and utilizing ServiceNow
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.