If you are a Senior Software Engineer, please read on!
We provide a comprehensive Electronic Bill Payment & Presentment Service for public and private municipalities, homeowner associations, and property management groups. Due to our rapid growth and demand for our services, we are currently looking for a senior software engineer to add to our team. If you are looking for a team that values collaboration and is devoted to the success of its clients while receiving great pay and full benefits, then we want to talk to you!
What You Will Be Doing
- In this role you will be writing clean high quality code, while developing software including: applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- You will also be supporting the test and deployment of new products and features and participate in code reviews.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years working experience
- Ruby On Rails
Bonus For Experience With
- RESTful API's
What's In It for You
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Plan
- Friends and Family Program
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact William Young
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WY1-1674510 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
William Young – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.