Since 2004, Mandiant has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations. Effective security is based on the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive technology, and the Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform scales decades of frontline experience and industry-leading threat intelligence to deliver a range of dynamic cyber defense solutions. Mandiant’s approach helps organizations develop more effective and efficient cyber security programs and instills?confidence in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats.
Are you passionate about security and solving customer problems? Do you want to leverage your software engineering skills to solve real world problems at the best security company in the world? If so, then read on.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our Automated Defense team and have a direct impact on our products and customers’ security. In this role, you will work with fellow engineers in building software that helps our security analysts and customers find evil and solve crime. You will leverage your engineering expertise to deliver highly scalable solutions on the front line of cybersecurity that keep millions of users safe every day. You’ll apply those same skills to help shape the requirements, architecture, and overall design of the platform. Our highly collaborative teams rapidly release software in an environment where innovation is applauded, continuous integration is a focus, and you contribute to the vision and direction of our success.
What You'll Do:
- Design and implement elegant and scalable services and APIs
- Develop integrations with 3rd party products and solutions
- Engineer services that are leveraged across the entire Mandiant platform
- Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user feedback
- Engage in architecture sessions, challenge existing solutions, and inspire ideas for future enhancements
- Collaborate with product management, DevOps, and fellow engineers in delivering solutions
- Promote strict continuous code testing and validation to ensure high-quality coding standards
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends, coding standards, libraries, and frameworks to constantly grow your skillset
- 5+ years of overall software development experience
- Knowledge of queuing architectures such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch
- Proficiency with container solutions such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience implementing software in cloud native platforms such as AWS and Azure
- Track record of building and delivering highly scalable software systems
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills?
- Experience with GraphQL, Node.js
- Experience with security testing best practices and tools
- Experience with test automation
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $105,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from Mandiant’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance.?Subject to eligibility requirements, Mandiant also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program.?Mandiant also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
- Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20)