Senior C++ Engineer
Remote. Anywhere in U.S.
Up to $160K
If you are a Senior C++ Engineer , please read on!
We are a leading provider of Electronic Trading Systems.
What You Will Be Doing
- We are seeking a senior level software engineer to work closely with other dedicated engineers in our Chicago Direct Market Access group.
- The engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation, documentation, and debugging of time critical, multi-threaded, distributed applications.
- The applications will interact with our custom hardware acceleration devices.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of experience with multithreaded C++
- 6+ years of Linux and Windows
- Experience related to electronic trading or financial market data.
What's In It for You
- Salary up to $160K
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Sick days
So, if you are a Senior C++ Engineer, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Robert Owen
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : RO1-1681265 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Robert Owen – Principal Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.