Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Qualified professional with over 6 to 8 years of extensive experience in the field of System/Business Analyst, working with the technical staff to implement management and staff's business requirements into the software application in Healthcare and Healthcare Insurance Industry
- Expertise in understanding and supporting the client with Project Planning, Project Definition, Requirements Definition, Analysis, Design, Testing, System documentation and user training
- Expertise in TriZetto Products – FACETS (4.71, 5.01, 5.1, 5.6),
- FACETS experience in the areas of 837 (Health Care Claims or Encounters), 835 (Health Care Claims payment/ Remittance), 270/271 (Eligibility request/Response), 834 (Enrollment/Dis-enrollment to a health plan)
- Extensive work experience in HIPAA EDI transactions – 834, , 837/835, , 999, TA1, 270/271, 276/277 and 278-13/278-11
- Performs Facets related development/ maintenance/ production support tasks under minimal guidance from the Sr developer
- Experienced in SQL Server Database and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) platform for integration and workflow application OLTP and OLAP extensions used for ETL
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive working experience in HIPAA Gateway Claims Processing
- Good understanding on the eligibility and group loading process and GEMMA Application
- Sound knowledge in Healthcare domain along with Trizetto’s Facets suite of product knowledge
- Sound knowledge in technical quality processes such as Acceptance test driven development, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Extensive knowledge in Facets eligibility and claims processing
- Identify and solve unique and complex problems with broad quality impact on the business
- Identify quality test strategies for development of small and medium size projects
- Develop and manage quality plans and estimations to achieve objectives for cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
- Lead medium size projects to achieve key business objectives from quality perspective
- Influences senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
- Lead quality engineering teams within the agile environment towards meeting delivery targets
- Manage all testing activities through different phases of the development life cycle for small to medium size investment projects
- Adopt and inspire SAFE agile processes as appropriate for the project/s
- Initiate defect diagnosis, root causal analysis and identify preventative measures
- Develop complex SQL queries and troubleshoot development and testing issues independently
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Flexibility to work collaboratively in a global team
- Ability to work in Agile development environments and adopt change easily
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada/New York City residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.