Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – Developer (Python or Golang)
Locations: New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | Skillman, NJ (20 minutes from Princeton)
Client: Technology | Mass Media
- 5+ years of hands-on programming experience in Python or Golang
- Experience collaborating with technical architects to design and deliver on a vision
- Experience working container technologies
- Design and build new products to aid in securing client’s software development and deployment practices.
- Guide teams to appropriate security architectures.
- Take a leadership role in defining tools, techniques and technologies used to secure and monitor client’s on-premises and cloud infrastructure in efficient and innovative ways.
- Prototype and implement infrastructure technologies and understand how they fit into client's existing environment.
- Foster a culture of security consciousness while understanding the trade-offs between security, usability, and performance at the large scale.
- Help develop strategies to secure client’s financial products, network, and cloud architecture.
- Forward-thinking, love to learn new technologies and self-starter demeanor
- A track-record of building collaborative relationships with stakeholders across many functions.
- Experience developing usable security tools in a professional setting or open source.
- Experience of automation throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Experience of CI/CD toolchain such as Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, and X-ray
- Knowledge building and maintaining cloud security management frameworks
- Experience with cloud provisioning and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Terraform, and Ansible
- Proven track record with building cloud services