We are on a mission to secure the internet. Backed by some of the top investors in LA & Silicon Valley, including the founders of Akamai & Signal Sciences, we are building the next-generation vulnerability management platform. The security space is one of the fastest-growing technology sectors and we are poised to revolutionize how technology companies identify and remediate security risks.
Our CTO has 40+ years of experience in software development, he claims to fame his three inventions, Uninstall and Automatic Software Updates, that run on every computer and every smartphone today, as well as the “Mobile Push Login”. Having spent 20+ years in a CTO capacity for software companies and dot coms, including an acquisition by VeriSign, He has received numerous awards from the US Congress, CA State Assembly, and the OC High-Tech Alliance. Your passion for world-class products will drive the roadmap and requirements for our customer's experience. You will have an opportunity to absorb the 20 years of security experience from our CEO, capture his vision, and build out the roadmap to take our product to the next stage.
What's In It for You
- $150k – $200k base (DOE)
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible time off
- The opportunity for growth in a mission-driven and well-funded start-up!
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of development experience using Python Django/Django REST framework
- Expertise in SQL
- Building microservices
- Writing Unit Tests
- Good understanding of security and networking fundamentals
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on the development of an innovative platform
- Work with the team of software engineers to rapidly develop high quality and well-tested code
- Active participation in continuous improvement process
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and use cases for our products
So, if you have the experience above, please apply today or email me directly at [email protected]!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Hanna Haile
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : HH3-1661507 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nitu Gulati-Pauly – VP of Recruiting – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.