We are on a mission to empower teams across the world to deliver cloud-based search applications and experiences faster and with more confidence! Our market is growing fast and we are profitable with no outside INVESTMENT! Companies like Toyota, Stanley Black & Decker and Carnival, count on us! We are responsible for designing, architecting, developing, testing, and scaling our PaaS/SaaS products that serve hundreds of customers across the globe. We have an ambitious roadmap and are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our product development team.
Our tech stack: Python, Django, AWS (RDS, S3), Terraform, Ansible, MongoDB, Redis, Apache Solr & Elasticsearch. We follow modified Agile Scrum with 2-week sprints, daily standups and are a fully remote team across the globe (US, Europe, India).
What's In It for You
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 10 paid holidays; competitive and flexible paid time off policy
- 401(k) with company match to all employees
- An opportunity to be more than just an engineer and help shape our technical destiny!
What You Need for this Position
- 6+ years of professional software engineering experience, including SaaS application development
- Python in a production environment
- Understanding what it means to craft software that is a part of a larger microservice architecture
- Familiar with at least one auth and identity protocol such as OAuth 2.0, OIDC, or SAML
- Expertise in developing and working with thoughtfully designed REST APIs and SDKs
- Familiarity with major cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure
- Strong understanding of data modeling and storage with NoSQL and RDBMS
- A BS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Django (Plus)
- Elasticsearch or Apache Solr (Plus)
What You Will Be Doing
- Architecting and developing web, software, and mobile apps
- Coming up with feasible and practical solutions to tough problems
- Write very high-quality code that is robust and easy to maintain with tests
- Drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
- Work and succeed in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Identify and drive improvements to our software and development processes
- Conduct peer design/code reviews
- Work with distributed teams across different time zones
- Technical subject matter expert, who mentors fellow engineers, demonstrates technical experience and leads teams in solving challenging problems
- Provide fanatical production support for your features and applications
So, if you have the experience above, please apply today or email me directly at [email protected]!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Hanna Haile
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : HH3-1662021 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Hanna Haile – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.