Work for a fast growing startup creating the fastest most scalable data platform. Fun culture, work hard play harder and make $$!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Randy Kallick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 – $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are developing the worlds fastest and most scalable data platform. We are built from the ground up to meet the needs of all clients and data needs. Our client list reads of some of the finest fortune 500 companies. We are pushing the boundaries with them to achieve innovations and provide previously unsolvable problems.
Our US headquarters are in the Bay Area. This is a 100% remote position. Some travel to headquarters will be required.
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation!
- Work with a wining team!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- 100% Remote!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Be a part of something you will be proud of!
As a Senior Platform Software engineer you will own the network stack, storage stack, task scheduling and more.
- Create designs, write code and conduct code review
- Share ideas and guidance for distributed computing, high performance storage and cloud computing
What you need:
- Low level C/C++ development in Linux user space or kernel-space
- Hands on experience with software development on Linux
- Network concepts and protocols to include – UDP, TCP, InfiniBand, Ehtenet, RDMA
Nice to haves include:
- DPDK and SPDK
- Background of storage systems and SSDs
- Kernel driver development
- Networking to include – congestion control, bonding, VLAN, InfiniBand
- Storage concepts to include – SMB, NFS, S3, SSD, NVMe, Linux filesystems
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.