Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Sr. Software Engineer in the United States to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work closely with the Engineering team to innovate, research, and develop code following coding standards and adhering to designs supporting internal business requirements and/or external customers.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Designs, documents, develops, tests, optimizes, and maintains software systems for use by internal staff and external customers.
- Creates scripts for the automation of internal processes and reporting.
- Uses experience from a wide variety of platforms (Windows, Linux) and technologies (e.g., .Net Core, Dapper, SQL, git, database design, streaming data platforms and systems, Rabbit, and other languages and technologies as necessary) to accomplish goals.
- Performs basic maintenance and system administration on application servers
- Follow industry best practices, leveraging appropriate software design patterns
- Review and provided feedback on product requirements and testing plans.
- Communicate and coordinate activities with engineering departments including Product Management, Quality Assurance, DevOps, and other engineering teams.
- Provides technical product improvement suggestions to improve quality, performance, maintainability.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, systems analysis or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience using C# and .NET Core
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience developing secure, RESTful APIs
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with version control software (specifically git experience helpful)
- Working knowledge of agile software development life cycles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Docker is a plus
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values – Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities – are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some Of The Perks Of Working With Us
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More About Us
Weve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five everyday life verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on. We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Were committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.