About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer…
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Hands on development experience with Microsoft .NET, C# and .NET Core.
- Experienced with C# and .Net design patterns such as Factory, Builder, MVC, Entity Framework, DAO and Singleton Pattern.
- Experienced with CI-CD development methodology and tools (RLM, TFS, Bitbucket, GitHub).
- Have worked with different SDLC methodologies like Agile (SCRUM, KANBAN & JIRA).
- Experienced with SQL and other standard database query tools.
- Experienced working on software development projects.
- Experienced with web services such as SOAP and REST.
- Experienced with data modeling languages such as XML, YAML and JSON.
- Hands on development experience with Python and Ansible.
- Hands on experience with OpenShift, Micro-Services, Kubernetes and Dockers.
- Experienced in working with No-SQL database such as MongoDB.
- Experienced in developing unit tests, integration tests, BDD tests using Xunit, Selenium.
- Experienced working with cloud environments such as Azure and GCP
- Design and deliver solutions for given Network/Security operational processes.
- Assist Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of Network Automations.
- Partners with Project Manager, Operations Teams and Network Engineers during project delivery to provide design clarity.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other developers.
- Creative thinking to identify and work around process design.
- Create Process Definitions and standards. Ensures the project documents are shared on time with relevant parties.
- Contribute to the creation of standard approaches and techniques.
- Develop prototypes and Proofs of Concept.
- Continually learn and develop.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills.
- Deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- A good understanding of front, middle and back office processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Willingness to learn complex applications and unique data
- Strong Academic record or strong related internship /Co-op/Work experience
- Time management skills and the ability to simultaneously work on multiple deliverables
$84,000.00 – $149,400.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.