Senior .Net Application Engineer, WCF, Entity Framework- Excellent Comp, Benefits, Work Life Balance
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Matt Shakin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 – $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
Do you want to be integral to the development and advancement of cutting edge cloud-based software? This diverse team is building a state of the art and customizable SaaS solution for small businesses to stay competitive and have access to all of the tools Enterprise organizations have in HCM. In business for over 25 years, with 10,000 small business customers and growing, this is a chance to join a profitable and innovative Research and Development team working on new product and feature development.
Why join us?
Client/External APP development experience is needed. Back End Engineering in .Net, WCF, Entity Framework
Our product enables companies and their employees to do their best work, and the same approach is taken with employees internally. This is an excellent opportunity to solve core issues of Human Capital Management, while being part of an inclusive, diverse, and technically advanced team. Some of the benefits offered:
- Fast paced R+D team, working on new product and feature development. Opportunity to advance career organically
- Competitive compensation plan, 401k, bonus program
- Casual work environment, REMOTE!
- Full benefits coverage
- 5-7 + years of experience with .NET C# development of enterprise applications (.NET 4.5 or higher) . Net Core a plus as we are working inside this framework
- Client and Server Side experience using ASP.NET Web API and WCF Services.
- Strong knowledge of TCP and HTTP protocols.
- Strong understanding of Application resiliency, security, scalability and general performance concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Entity Framework 6.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, stored procedures and database fundamentals (SQL Server).
- Good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching.
- Experience with Test-Driven/Agile development practices in a continuous integration environment. (e.g. MSTest, TeamCity).
- Ability to work independently as well as lead a small team of .NET developers on various work.
- Streams and guide them on development tasks, perform code reviews and ensure design and coding are adhering to architectural standards.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.