Skiplagged is a one-of-a-kind travel site that makes it easier and more affordable to experience the world. We are a group of improvers and frequent travelers who recognized that there were no travel companies that truly worked for the consumers' benefit. We started going after that idea by developing a lightning-fast search portal that shows unique flight, hotel, and car deals that you can’t find anywhere else. While we are a small team, we’ve accomplished a lot. We’ve created a strong and high-growth business, and recognition and have a lot of great product momentum – but we’ve only just scratched the surface of our vision of becoming one of the world's largest travel sites. So if you believe in our mission and want to change how people can experience the world, come join us.
Skiplagged’s native apps are the lifeblood of our company. We are looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer to join our growing team in NYC. This person will be responsible for collaborating with our product, engineering and design teams to develop and deploy new features to our React native app.
You will be a great fit for this role if:
- You have extensive experience with React Native
- You have a passion for mobile app development and the best practices that come with it
- You have an appreciation of cross-device compatibility issues
- You have a degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
- You want to utilize both your technical and relational skills to lead meaningful projects to completion
- You are a self-starter and work well in an environment where engineers are expected to find solutions to complex problems
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Stock options in a fast growing, profitable company
- Company funded health/vision/dental insurance
- International retreats. Past trips have included Tokyo, Bali and Auckland!
- Employee travel discounts
- PTO and work / life balance