Perfect opportunity for a talented Java Developer to join a fast-growing tech start-up. The fundamental aim is to offer organisations data privacy in the ever-evolving automated world.
Technology is central to how they approach their work and thus engineers are intimately tied into every area of the business – allowing your work to have a real impact! This is complemented by the direct access to senior management and collaborative environment which has been described as having a vibrancy and a "buzz".
This role takes a pragmatic approach to technology with the use of Java. The successful developer will be passionate about technology and hold outstanding records as below!
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another highly technical, scientific discipline.
- At least 6 years' experience with Java.
- Familiarity with building a software product.
- Experience in automated testing, distributed systems / microservices.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS or other cloud platforms.
- Preference for experience with Spark, Graph DBs, GraphQL, grpc, containerization, Kubernetes and Reactive framework.
- Data privacy experience is desirable.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous holiday policies.
- Retirement benefits and pension contributions.
- Private health insurance.
- Stock options.
- Company paid-for mobile phone and laptop.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to: