About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a technical skill set and proficient in solution design, coding, test automation, micro services design along with being skilled in identifying talented technology professionals and must demonstrate the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and must be capable of mentoring and overseeing junior developers. The candidate must have extensive experience with Java programming, object-oriented design, cloud native design patterns, MongoDB, Oracle, Java Spring Boot, micro services modern software design principles on cloud. The ideal candidate will be a forward thinker, passionate technologist, expert in modern software development practices, and have the experience to operate across the enterprise technology infrastructure through understanding of available technology, and tools. The candidate must be able to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment and possess sound judgment and reasoning skills.
In this role, you will:
- Design and Develop complex application with Java programming, object-oriented design, cloud native design patterns, MongoDB, Oracle, Java Spring Boot, micro services and modern software design principles on cloud
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of Java Version 8 and later functional programming experience
- 4+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
- 3+ years of experience in Domain Driven micro services development
- 3+ years of experience in solution design of complex enterprise-wide information technology solutions
- 2+ years of development experience working with Tanzu Kubernetes or Azure Kubernetes Or any other cloud like AWS or GCP
- 2+ years of experience with Apache Kafka or Confluent Enterprise
- 2+ years of experience with Event Driven Architectures and Patterns example Choreography, Orchestration, CQRS, Event Sourcing etc.
- 2+years of Mongo DB experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with data streaming technologies and use cases
- Knowledge and understanding of test-driven application development
- 1+ years of experience in front end application development like AngularJS
- 2+ years of experience in designing and engineering cloud native solutions
- 2+ years of experience with secure DevOps and deployment automation to cloud environments
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of JIRA experience
- Experience with Performance Tuning, Scaling, Security, Resiliency Best Practices
- Enterprise experience with one or more CI/CD implementation, configuration management and orchestration tools: Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, GitHub Actions, Harness IO, Spinnaker, Terraform
- Experience with one or more Test Frameworks, Capabilities & Tools: Junit, Nunit, TestNG, Selenium, Appium, Lambda; Test Driven Development (TDD); Behavioral Driven Development (BDD): Cucumber/Gherkin
Technical Skill Set
Strong Domain driven microservices development , JAVA Spring Boot, Java version 8 and later , Cloud Native development patterns, Event Driven frameworks, experience in container development using at least one cloud like (Tanzu Kubernetes, Azure kubernetes, AWS, GCP), MongoDB or any No SQl Development experience, CICD ,TDD ,Java performance .aspects
Primary Location – Phoenix , Chandler
Additional locations – Texas, North Carolina,
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.