Get Paid to BUILD COOL INNOVATIVE STUFF!
Our client has multiple products that accelerate digital transformation, realising the value and building trust through blockchain. The company develop 3 products that enable companies to incorporate blockchain within their value and supply chains helping them meet sustainability and ESG requirements while also increasing operational efficiency.
The company have recently recruited additional senior leaders and consequently is looking to recruit Software Engineers to help the company progress further. The company is united around their value of Trust, Revolutionary Thinking and Empowerment.
They are a small innovative team full of technologists. They offer you the chance to innovate, make a difference and contribute to solutions that will change the industry. They are based in Cardiff and Barcelona and have senior leaders and non-executives that provide new ideas and the opportunity to build market-leading products. We are currently looking to recruit for their Cardiff Wales office but location doesn't matter provided you can get to Cardiff period odically.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer
- Create software using the right programming languages, platforms and architectures.
- Applying software engineering principles to analyse, problem-solve and design solutions.
- Day to day development of an enterprise platform.
- Programming well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features.
- Adopting agile methodologies to develop software.
- Support and pair with other members of the team to advance your and their capability and capacity.
- Take part in architecture sessions, sprint reviews and be encouraged to innovate/change things!
Experience required for the Senior Software Engineer
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar (or suitable matched experience)
- Experience as a Software Engineer
- Proven experience using Java OR Kotlin
- Experience with Spring or other Java-based frameworks
- Experience or an appreciation of developing software on cloud service architectures.
Personal competencies of our Senior Software Engineer
- Desire to make a difference and bring change
- Passionate about technology
Benefits you were enjoy working at our client
- Salary dependant on your experience (market competitive)
- Self-managing teams
- Flexible working hours and working location – hybrid working
- Training & mentoring
- Pension & a range of employment benefits
- A chance to travel to exhibitions and their office in Barcelona.
For immediate consideration please send in your CV today.