Senior Software Engineer in Test – 70,000
An excellent client of ours is looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test to join there well established and successful software team. The ideal candidate will understand the entire process of creating valuable software and be involved with the complete development-test cycle. This involves being an integral part of a team that produces automated functional and unit tests alongside emerging software. The engineer must understand and drive improvements to the infrastructure required for test automation, helping to move towards shorter integration and deployment cycles. The engineer will work in an agile scrum team, understanding the deliverables and pro-actively taking part in the team's self-organization to ensure sprint goals are met. The successful candidate must have a proven and recent record of accomplishments in automated test development.
This is a fully remote position and as well as offering very competitive salaries, our clients offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Significant experience programming with Python
- Automation Infrastructure – Jenkins, Salt, Docker
- JIRA, HP ALM
- Version control – Git, Mercurial
- Linux, Networking, Virtulization, Cloud
- Experience in C++ or Java would be beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driven, self-motivated, strong work ethic
- Design and implement automated tests
- Create and execute adhoc, manual and exploratory tests to ensure the quality of the product
- Support and maintain automated testing infrastructure, suggesting and driving improvements
- Work as a part of an agile scrum team to deliver team commitments and achieve continual improvements
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk