Interested in joining a vibrant and rapidly expanding start-up that is revolutionising the food and beverage sector?
I'm currently looking to recruit a Senior Software Engineer with React and Node.js experience to work on an innovative B2B platform that helps the top restaurants and fast food chains locate their next stores across the UK. With ambitious growth plans to double the size of their engineering team, they're looking for 2 Senior Software Engineers to deliver against their product roadmap and drive new coding practices and architecture.
The Senior Software Engineer will help build their expansion tool using innovative AI/ ML learning techniques. This will help, shape and build their merchant's portal that includes demographic analysis, card/ payment data for transactions, and delivery driver information with a postcode radius to decide on the best location for their next store.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Software Engineer:
- Code using React and Node.js
- Liaise with key stakeholders, and product and design teams to design to help develop new features for customers
- Contribute to their codebase to ensure high code quality by implementing best practise for their cloud infrastructure APIs to the frontend
- Prioritise feature requests and bug fixes
Key skills required of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Ability to develop backends and APIs with Node.
- Experience with microservices and/ or event-driven architectures.
- Ability to write reliable automated tests
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to 90k
- Stock options
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
If interested, interviews are commencing on Monday the 12th of September, please send your CV to email@example.com