Urgently Hiring REMOTE Senior Software Engineer – Golang/AWS Position
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alvin Truong
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based in Irvine, we are a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the development of software in required programming languages across various aspects of the system architecture, providing efficient and well written solutions.
If you are a Senior Software Developer with Golang and AWS cloud experience, then please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- 401k Match
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Full Benefits(Health/Dental/Vision/Life)
- Paid Gym Memberships!
- 100% FULL REMOTE
- Take a pivotal role in building complex distributed systems architecture and design decisions at global scale
- Your primary focus will be on developing Go programs and packages that are scalable and maintainable.
- Analyze code for runtime and space complexity
- Deliver stable and high performance software applications.
- Demonstrate understanding of memory management models, garbage collection, and the tradeoffs that come with native and managed code
- Ability to apply design patterns, both at the code level as well as at the system design level
- Ability to anticipate system faults, code defensively, and capture debug & telemetry data that can be used for analysis and debugging purposes
- Takes pride in building bullet proof distributed systems, but accepts faults as inevitable, and ensures proper runbooks exist to mitigate operational downtime
- Ability to participate in both an adaptive agile environment or a more predictive environment as needed and the planning and life cycle activities that come with each
- Ability to participate in others code reviews or have their code reviewed for constructive feedback
- Is a willing mentor and mentee junior developers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related engineering discipline
- 4+ years of experience in web application development with Golang
- Practical experience in complex distributed HA systems, preferably global cloud deployments
- Constantly increasing the level of automation (CI/CD)
- General cloud and automation expertise, preferably with AWS and kubernetes
- Thorough understanding of distributed systems and how to make them reliable, scalable and maintainable
- Thorough understanding SQL vs NoSQL datastores (preferably PostgreSQL or MongoDB)
- Background working with CI / CD procedures and tools
- RabbitMQ experience or Kinesis or SQS
- AWS Cloud experience preferred
- PostgreSQL, NoSQL(MongoDB or DynamoDB)
- Experience with any: Redis, C#, Python, Jenkins
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.