Senior Software Engineer – Global Tools (Remote)
What you’ll discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click here to learn more
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you will do
Our Solution Delivery team supporting Global Tools, develops the software and systems that support TJX’s world-class organization. In this role, you will support the design, development and implementation of custom built .Net applications that will be used by the more than 1,100 users in our global buying organization.
What you will need
Our ideal candidates will have engineering experience with web applications, and cloud based applications to help further integration and delivery automation for the applications our organization use. We want creative people that are familiar with the challenges of designing, developing, and deploying software leveraging Microsoft Azure or other cloud solutions, as we continue to modernize our business for decades to come.
- Bachelor's Degree in technology or information systems or equivalent work experience.
- 3 – 5 years Software Engineering experience with .Net
- Microsoft Azure or AWS experience with PaaS services
- Data storage technologies
- Technical / Hands on experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as ARM templates or bicep
- Experience building YAML CI/CD pipelines
- 2+ years of professional hands-on full-stack development experience with the .NET framework
- Knowledge of .Net Core and .Net 5
- Test automation experience using tools such as Selenium and WinAppDriver
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools like AppInsight
- Ability to work in distributed/virtual teams and mentor other engineers