Are you looking for a once in a career opportunity to re-imagine the retail industry? Are you ready to collaborate with a team who is serious about tech? This may be the job for you!
I am working exclusively with a company who strongly believes in the value of good design. They want to build small, collaborative, cross-functional teams that push each other to create elegant, simple solutions to difficult customer problems and they need an experienced Software engineer / Front end Developer to support them in this mission!.
- CSS (understanding of modern techniques and recent CSS advances)
Key skills include:
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with Agile development practices
- Responsive Design: using progressive enhancement and mobile-first approaches to create experiences that work everywhere and for everyone
- Good knowledge of unit and functional testing
- Solid understanding of UX concerns with the ability to provide feedback to designers to improve prototypes and designs
- Experience with medium to large web development projects
- Good understanding of Git
For this role, it is vital that you enjoy knowing your customer and can collaborate with your team! To thrive in this role, it is important that you have an enthusiastic and proactive approach to learning. A keen eye for detail is also desirable as you build innovative high-quality solutions.
This is a permanent role, that will see you work on a fully remote basis with an office in central London if required. The role can offer up to 75,000 including a 10 % annual bonus and 28 days holiday. This would also include private medical cover, life assurance and flexible working hours.
Any applicant must be based in the UK and this role does unfortunately not offer sponsorship.
Interview slots are available next week and will follow a 2 stage process.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be a good fit for you, then please apply, or reach out to Megan Dooner at Method Resourcing for more information.