If you are a software engineer with several years of python experience. We have a great role for you. We are a start up in the AI space that was founded by leaders who have already built and sold other successful start ups. And this is their best idea yet ! The ideal candidate will have experience building data-centric apps leveraging machine learning and a passion for using artificial intelligence to help solve problems . We are building a team of talented , passionate people who are ready to take this early stage start up to incredible heights. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of please apply today.
To begin with this role will be remote, but as things get back to normal, we would love to be able to get the development team together as needed, once or maybe twice a week a some point. So, as we build our team , we are trying to focus on candidates who live within a couple hours of Boston.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing and building python-based applications and foundational frameworks
- Developing and testing software including within the context of CI/CD framework
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
- Mentoring & coaching of software engineers
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Deep expertise in at least one of: C, C++, C# or Java.
- Experience with AWS or a similar cloud platform
- Experience with relational databases /SQL
- Prefer experience in ETL/ELT
- Prefer experience with a graph database(e.g., Neo4j, AnzoGraph, DataStax, Neptune)
- Prefer experience with machine-learning
Remote-first company with flexible work location
Competitive Compensation And Benefits
What's In It for You
- Remote-first company with flexible work location
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Don't be the person who looks at us 3 years from now and say, “I could have gotten in on the ground floor” Apply today and hear about what we are doing , then you can see if it makes sense to move forward in the process.
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Paul Miller
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM-1685860 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Paul Miller – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.