Brand new .NET role available with a global payments organisation that has just made its first few hires in Belfast!
This brand-new arrival to Belfast was founded by someone with an excellent reputation for bringing some of the world's top technology brands to Belfast.
About the role:
This company has acquired half a dozen competitors over the last twenty years. As a result, there are several disparate systems built in different languages that need to be maintained, integrated and in some cases rewritten. This is a unique technical challenge in a company with a multicoloured stack.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £75k
- Permanent work from home flexibility post-covid. Once a quarter, you will be asked to meet the team in Belfast for a social gathering/company meeting when it's safe to do so
- Budget to set up a state-of-the-art home office (you won't be expected to buy your own equipment)
- Private health/dental care
- Unlimited holidays
- At least Four years in a .NET Development position
- The ability and enthusiasm to learn new skills quickly. This company is made up of several global entities with disparate tech stacks – they want someone with the enthusiasm to learn multiple languages, not someone who wants to stick to .NET
- Experience with multiple languages would help, but is not essential. This company is open to hiring folks from a .NET, Java, Python, Ruby or GO background, so long as they're comfortable learning new skills
How to learn more?
Simply call Fionnghuala Donnelly at realTime recruitment or hit the “Apply Now” button.
.NET, C#, Software Engineering, Software Engineer, Software Developer