Since 2004, Mandiant has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations. Effective security is based on the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive technology, and the Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform scales decades of frontline experience and industry-leading threat intelligence to deliver a range of dynamic cyber defense solutions. Mandiants approach helps organizations develop more effective and efficient cyber security programs and instills?confidence in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats.
Mandiant Threat Intel Product & Engineering is setting a new standard and changing how organizations can identify and confirm relevant cyber security threats. We develop solutions that enable our customers to know more about their adversaries than anyone else by providing access to a wide array of data and indicators as active threats emerge. We do this by leveraging optimized breach intelligence data, cultivated from the frontlines of cyber securitythis includes more than 300 intelligence analysts and researchers in 26 countries and over 200,000 hours responding to breaches, in the last year alone.
Database reliability engineering team is responsible for building database deployment and operation automation, designing and building data pipelines and overall data management and security.?Teams?main?focus?is building stable, performant and cost optimized?data?services and enabling product teams to leverage the offering. Working as?part of a small group, you will be exposed to most of the current distributed databases and data pipeline technologies along with modern tooling and frameworks. You will be in the position to make decisions and help shape the future of our services.
What You Will Do:
- Design and improve database automation code?and self-service offering.
- Work with different product teams on designing the best data solution for the product.
- Automating data management platform and tooling.
- Optimize new and existing database deployments for cost and performance.
- Provide consultancy to product teams on data related topics.
- Produce and maintain technical?documentation.
- Expertise in managing and using SQL databases?(Postgres, MySQL?preferred)
- Expertise in managing and using NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Elasticsearch?preferred)
- Experience with automation languages and tooling (ex.?Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins)
- Experience?with AWS services and?cloud platform?landscape (GCP experience is a plus)
- Experience with one or more programming languages (Java, Python,?Go)
- Ability to articulate, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Experience?with?managing and using?distributed messaging systems (Kafka preferred)
- Familiarity or experience working with or deploying on Kubernetes is a plus.
- Familiarity or experience working with container build and deploy tools (Drone, Argo, Harbor) is a plus.
- Comfortable with agile development methodologies.
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $110,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from Mandiants Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance.?Subject to eligibility requirements, Mandiant also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program.?Mandiant also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
- Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20)