An opportunity to work closely with highly engineered, highly customized, and niche products. Our client is looking to add an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join thier Engineering team. Everything in the company is manufactured with precision.
Our New Hampshire based client is the global leader in the design and manufacture of machining solutions. They produce contact lenses, mold insets, and mirrors, with their ultra-precision machinery that they have designed. Our client is the leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain features for automation systems
- Identify the root cause of of software bugs
- Write software design for documentation using UML and similar tools
- Maintain procedures for development and machines
- 4+ years of experience architect, building, and testing software for machines
- Experience building applications using an object-oriented approach
- Passionate for Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, and Domain Driven Design
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous PTO
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.