Required Security Clearance: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Schedule: Full Time
DoD 8570 IAT Requirement: None
DoD 8570 IAM Requirement: None
DoD 8570 IASAE Requirement: None
DoD CSSP Requirement: None
The C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, and Computers Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) family of programs is seeking a software engineer to work on the F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool activities. The selected candidate will be supporting the program in all phases of the software development life cycle. This individual will be executing software development (primarily in Java) and software integration activities in an Agile environment, with a mature DevSecOps pipeline, building a software infrastructure within a distributed microservices architecture to support the development of the mission applications. Candidate needs to at least have experience with developing/deploying containerized applications. The selected candidate will collaborate closely with project management, systems integration and test engineers, as well as fellow software engineers. Applicants must have good communication, writing, and presentation skills. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. You can expect to work closely in agile teams utilizing the Scaled Agile Mastery to tackle a variety of technical problems. The candidate should be a self-starter that is diligent to details and works well in a multi-focused teaming environment. The candidate will frequently use and apply technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques to solve a wide range of difficult technical problems. Basic Qualifications
- Experience with the following tools/concepts: OpenShift/Kubernetes, Containers, RHEL, Cloud.
- Experience with some of these tools/concepts: Spring.
- Boot, Microservices, Swagger, REST, Kafka, EFK, Helm, Git, Gitlab/Bitbucket, VSCode, JIRA.
- Experience developing software in Java.
- Experience in agile-based software development methodologies.
- Experience with integrating COTS/FOSS technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Experience with Software Integration and Test.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Have a working understanding of LM software development plans and processes.
- Experience with Linux/Unix based systems.
- Object oriented design and programming experience.
Our Pay & Benefits Include Compensation
- Above Market Pay
- Up to $10,000 for Referral Bonuses
- Additional Bonuses for Exceptional Performance and Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- 100% Paid Premiums for Health Insurance. Choose from over 60 gold-level medical plans from Aetna, CareFirst BCBS, Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare. Choose from PPO, EPO, POS, HMO, and HSA-compatible plans with Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account Options.
- 100% Paid Premiums for Dental Insurance
- 100% Paid Premiums for Vision Insurance
- 100% Paid Premiums for Short-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Long-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 100% Paid Premiums for Basic Term Life Insurance
- 8% Company Contribution to 401k with Immediate Vesting of Contributions and Pre-Tax and Roth Options
- Up to 25 Days of Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Days of Paid Floating Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedules including Flex Time and Compressed Work Period
- Remote Work including Partial or Fully Remote.