Senior Software Engineer – Personalized Data-Driven Platform – $180k
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kaylee Mallory
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 – $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Why join us?
- 100% coverage of medical premiums for employee AND family
- Flexible PTO
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 100% Remote work,
You’ll join a group of engineers building our flagship Orchestration product. Our clients rely on our product to engage with hundreds of millions of customers every day – sending over billions of messages annually. Successful engineers value ownership & creativity, have deep knowledge in delivering resilient & scalable designs, and thrive in tackling the challenges of distributed systems.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to building and owning our distributed campaign execution system, which enables data and campaign orchestration across multiple marketing channels in a single tool.
- Guide and contribute to the development of different parts of our journey and campaign offering, with a focus on scalability, operability and maintainability.
- Work alongside a team of passionate engineers and product managers every day to build a platform that allows brands to grow their business and empowers marketing teams to act on their customer data.
- 5+ years of software development experience designing, deploying and owning several substantive projects with company-wide impact.
- Experience with modern distributed system design and implementation
- Proficiency with at least one mainstream programming language (Python, Java, Scala, Go, C#, Ruby, etc.) Python is preferred.
Our tech stack includes React JS, Python, Django, Typescript, AWS, GraphQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Apache, Slink, Spark, and Snowflake
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.