Go | Java | Python | Software Engineer
North West 65,000 75,000
Heat Recruitment have partnered with a Global Tech business based in the North West to recruit a Software Engineer, this is a permanent role paying between 65,000 and 75,000 and will provide you with an opportunity to build a green-field solution on modern cloud architecture using the most advanced engineering principles.
Reporting into the Senior Engineering Manager, you will work as part of a collaborative and engaging team who are developing with some of the most modern technologies, including distributed graph databases, Go, and Amazon Web Services.
Key Accountabilities Will Include
- Actively participate as a member of a team performing software engineering activities including new feature design & development, maintenance and support
- Understand and contribute to their ambitious technical roadmap
- Demonstrate technical knowledge in terms of code quality, design patterns, and collaboration with the rest of the team
- Propose new, innovative solutions to provide users with a rich, intuitive and responsive experience
You will join an existing team of passionate and hardworking individuals who together, support companies from on-prem to the cloud whilst providing valued optimization solutions that will transform the way they use their data. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team developing a new product that values trust and community.
You Will Need Some Of The Following Attributes
- Demonstrable experience with a mainstream all-purpose programming language as our technology stack is centred around Go, experience with this is desirable but not essential, Java and Python are also considered.
- Experience in the delivery of successful applications at scale
- Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Sound understanding of cloud computing principles including security, high-availability and automation AWS experience is desirable
- An understanding of containerisation and microservices architecture
For further information please contact Jack Turner on [email protected]
NOTE You must have full working rights in the UK.